of Founders Capital Corporation have been involved in the structuring, analysis,
valuation and financing of over one hundred corporate finance and real estate
transactions. Corporate finance activities have included representing a variety
of companies in mergers, acquisition and divestiture transactions as well as
private placements of debt and equity. Real estate transactions have included
the structuring of real estate sales, leases and development transactions
throughout the states of Florida and Indiana. Members of the firm have also
provided interim executive management and consultation services regarding growth
strategies, valuations, custom software and international communication
· Sale of Quantronix, Inc. a $10 Million sales dimensioning & weighing (cubing) equipment manufacturer to Schneider Electric, SA.
· Acquisition of Delavan Process Controls division of B.F. Goodrich by L&J Technologies, Inc.
· Sale of Lundahl Instruments, Inc., a $2Million sales ultrasonic sensor manufacturer (http://www.lundahl.com/index.php3) to Scientific Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIZ, http://www.sti.com).
· Sale of Sound Fitness Systems, Inc. d/b/a Fitness Warehouse, a $35 Million sales specialty retailer of fitness equipment to BusyBody, Inc.
· Acquisition of Seiferts Group, an $85 Million sales women's apparel retailer, by a private investor.
· Acquisition of GPE Controls, a $15 Million sales liquid level-gauging equipment division of Brunswick Corporation, by L & J Technologies, Inc.
· Sale of Butler Livestock Systems, a troubled $15 million sales agricultural equipment division of Butler manufacturing Company, to J-Star, Inc.
· Sale of Joseph Electronics, Inc., a $10 million sales electronic parts distribution company to a private investor group.
· Acquisition of Spurgeon Mercantile Group, a $50 Million sales family apparel retailer, by a private investor group.
· Acquisition of North American Spring & Stamping Corporation, a $20 Million sales wire spring manufacturer, by a private investor
· Sale of Noel/Levitz Centers, Inc., a consulting and software firm serving the higher education market to USA Enterprises, Inc.
· Sale of a $4 Million sales blow molder of plastic containers for the personal care market to Silgan Plastics Corp.
· Sale of a $3 Million sales manufacturer of ethnic hair care products to a private investor group.
· Sale of a $5 Million sales metal fastener distribution company to a private investor group.
· Sale of a $15 Million sales plastic film extruder and bag converter to a private investment group.
· Sale of a $3 Million sales silicon wafer fabricator to a private investor group.
Completed Funding Transactions:
· Raise of $2 Million equity capital for Crescent Systems, LLC, an early stage electronic commerce software company providing automatic bill payment services.
· Raise of $7 Million equity capital for The Fitness Experience, Inc., a $15 Million sales fitness equipment retailer.
· Raise of $1 Million equity capital for Portland Software, Inc., an early stage electronic commerce software company.
· Raise of $1 Million in mezzanine indebtedness in Robb Container Corp., an $8 Million sales blow molder of plastic containers.
Completed Real Estate Transactions:
· Pier I Imports: Twelve free standing sites developed as build-to-suit lease transactions throughout the state of Florida.
· Long John Silver’s: Ten restaurants developed as build-to-suit lease transactions throughout the state of Indiana.
· Pizza Hut: Sale of land to Pizza Hut.
· Eckerd Drugs: Free standing build-to-suit lease transaction.
· First Union Bank: Acquisition by First Union of branch bank facility.
· Mobil Oil: Sale of existing car wash to Mobil for redevelopment.
· Marsh Supermarkets: Build-to-suit lease transaction on property contiguous to an existing Kmart.
· Sale of four shopping centers valued at $15 Million to private investors and land sale transactions valued at $5 Million.